* We are running low on this product. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- 150 Total Servings in a 3lb 10oz resealable pail
- Great for snacks and storage
- No additives or preservatives
Freeze Dried Fruits just got more practical... and more affordable! Shelf life up to 20 years sealed and stored in a cool, dry environment. Shelf life up to 6 months for opened pouches. -
- Sliced Strawberries | 28 Servings | 1 mylarfoil pouch | 3.95oz/pouch
- Sliced Bananas | 20 Servings | 1 mylarfoil pouch | 5.64oz/pouch
- Sliced Peaches | 26 Servings | 1 mylarfoil pouch | 5.5oz/pouch
- Diced Apples | 26 Servings | 1 mylarfoil pouch | 4.58oz/pouch
- Whole Raspberries | 28 Servings | 1 mylarfoil pouch | 4.93 oz/pouch
- Whole Blueberries | 22 Servings | 1 mylarfoild pouch | 5.43 oz/pouch
Each mylarfoil pouch is sealed with an oxygen absorber inside to increase shelf-life and retain freshness.
Freeze drying is the process of freezing water out of a food product then rapidly turning it into a gas, omitting the liquid stage. Most fruit and vegetables are made out of 80% to 90% water, making freeze drying the ultimate light weight option. Once the freeze drying process is completed, the water, (up to 90% of a product like strawberries), is effectively removed thus making the product drastically lighter but maintaining most of its original shape, color, flavor, nutrients, and maximizing shelf life. Freeze Dried products have a quick re-hydration times normally only about five minutes.
NOTE: Please be aware that customers should expect extended shipping times on Freeze Dried Food Orders due to the ongoing developments of the covid-19 virus. Don't Worry, Be Ready!
All food item sales are final and cannot be canceled or returned once purchased. If you are planning on ordering, the sooner you do, the better.
Don't Worry, Be Ready!